Poultry Layer Barn
Manure Management Composting Method
- Layer Litter composting time reduced from 32 days to 27 days with the application of Aqua Clean.
- ACF-32 applied during aeration process twice weekly
- No bacteria product was used in the Control
- Treated layer litter achieved a process temperature of 38c while the control temperature did not surpass 27c.
- Better settling, nutrient composition and fertilizer value with no presence of odors.
Manure Compost – Below Barn Method
- ACF-32 treated litter significantly reduced compost time by 30% or 15 days, exceeding expectations
- Odor was significantly reduced, allowing for land-farming without neighbor complaints
- Compost had better settling qualities and nutrient composition / concentration
French Bean In-Field Composting
- Farmers typically must remove the plants post-harvest as the time required to compost in-field takes far too long, produces strong odors and attracts harmful flies.
- With the spray application of ACF-32, in-field composting became viable which resulted in significant labor cost savings and an improved nutrient profile for the finished product.
Sugar Cane – Cachaza Composting
Cachaza is a by-product of sugar production consisting of the remaining solids after juice extraction. Objective was to accelerate process time and improve compost quality as a bio-fertilizer.
Improved mineralization and increased nitrogen, phosphorus, and calcium concentrations by 22%, 24% and 26% respectively while reducing salt content by 53%.
COMPOSTING – Poultry MORTALITY USING AQUACLEAN ACF-32 BROILER FARM in NORTHERN PERu
- Organic waste is layered in shed, consisting of 5 cm of poultry manure, chopped straw and mortality
- AquaClean is sprayed on top of each layers and applied until the compost mixture reaches 1.5m
- This process is completed in approximately 52 days
- The temperature begins to decrease between 30 to 40 days indicating that the material has been digested. When temperature drops to 30°C, biomass is considered ready for use as fertilizer similar to brown humus